Friday, June 21, 2013

It's Friday!

The past two weeks have been crazy with doctor/dentist appointments for various family members and me, workouts at the physical therapy department for my dad, and an ER visit for the Angsty Teen thrown in for good measure.

I've been to doctor and/or dentist offices 17 times in the past two weeks. No wonder I'm weary.

I'm glad this week is ending on a good note. Here's what's been or will be good:

1. Kati's coming home for the weekend!
The Angsty Teen and I are both pretty excited about this. I haven't seen that girl since April.
Well, this isn't a picture showing how excited she is to see us... but... we're pretending it is...
2. Two wonderful young women I know are getting married tomorrow!
a. Kate at Classy Living is marrying Walker in New Jersey.
b. Emily, who I've know since she was five, is marrying her high school sweetheart here in our town.

I wish them both a very special wedding day! (Keep calm... enjoy your day!)

3. We had quite a bit of time with The Grand Boys this week.
We saw them on Monday night for our usual time, Wednesday night to celebrate the Stern German's birthday/Father's Day, and last night for the oldest's first T-ball "game".

This was our GAK-making project. Remember that stuff??

4. The Angsty Teen has been quite pleasant and delightful this week.
Pretty sure she's  up to something....
5. I played this sweet word over two double word spots on Words With Friends... 113 points!
It has something to do with being a beneficiary...
I want to be one of those!
That sums up the highlights of my week... Well, there was some wine, a Corona or two, and some special lemonade thrown in there somewhere... Those were highlights as well! 

Also, today is Summer Solstice... not sure how to celebrate that one! 

I hope you have a great weekend!
xoxo Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a lot of times to be at a dentist/doctors in even a year!!

    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete