Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Weekend... But Not Really

It is Sunday night. Weekends seem to fly by...

Kati was home this weekend. It is always fun to see her.

Okay, this post isn't exactly going as smoothly as I had hoped it would...

I have tried "Bump"-ing photos to my computer six different times over the course of the night. Each time it shows on my phone that it was successful... but all three times my computer doesn't show the pictures.

I know I'm technology-challenged, but I don't think this is my fault. I sent the pictures to my computer the same exact way I always do. Well, I TRIED sending the pictures to my computer the same exact way I always do... but...

This is frustrating. Now I keep getting this message:


Hey, my screen shot worked... well, I mean, I was able to take the shot... sometimes that's a little tricky for me and my phone to get done...

I emailed this picture to myself... and it... finally... showed up... But I don't think I want to spend an hour sending one picture at a time to myself and waiting forever for them to show up in my inbox.

I have a headache... It's late... I'm tired...

And, the dog? The dog is, who is supposed to be quiet all night? That thing is barking like a crazed beast in the garage...  I just let him outside about fifteen minutes ago... but now that he's locked back up for the night... he's ticked off.

Everyone else in this house is sound asleep... I should be, too.

I think I'll try this again tomorrow... maybe I'll be able to tell you and show you pictures about my weekend then!

Right now? I've got to go deal with that &*#! dog. Oh, AND my box of wine is gone... this is definitely a sad, sad situation...

1 comment:

  1. I've had a LOT of issues lately trying to bump photos to Firefox - have you tried bumping to Google Chrome? While it hasn't been perfect, it has been more consistently working than bumping to Firefox. Just an idea :)

    ReplyDelete