Friday, July 19, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's FRIday, FRIday... gotta get down on FRIday. Sorry... sometimes that song just pops into my head. But, it is Friday and that means I get to focus on five of the highlights of my week...

1. I made it out of town to my cooking class!
Delicious food, great conversation, and lots of laughter.
2. Training these junior graffiti artists was a lot of fun.

3. The Angsty Teen got an encouraging report from a neurologist about her headaches...
 and is still able to leave town for a week to go on a mission trip... yay!
He was so short... he really had to stretch to look in her eyes with the light... haha...
4. I think I found a shade of orange paint for my hallway... Harvest Moon from Benjamin Moore.
As I was writing down the name/maker... I was going to abbreviate Benjamin Moore... Those are some unfortunately initials...
I might buy the sample size jar if it's available or just a quart to make sure it works...
5. We have a quiet weekend in store... maybe... perhaps... never mind... forget I said that... I don't want to jinx it...

The Angsty Teen is leaving early Saturday to go to NOLA... to the place Kati wrote about yesterday.
This was a spring break trip with Kati... It's not Mardi Gras now.
I hope you have a great weekend. I haven't done any laundry since camp... so I have to get started on that... and I haven't gotten everything unpacked yet, either. That'll keep me busy for a while.

See you back here on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Not to be nosy...I'm visiting from H54F! I suffered from massive headaches ranging from severe migrains to tension headaches all through high school from the summer before my freshman year until my sophomore year of college - to the point they were destroying my life. Was then diagnosed with Celiac's Disease, now lead a gluten free lifestyle, and have been absolutely 100% headache free since 2008. Might be an option to try for your daughter!!

    Justine @ www.lilybitdifferent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks SO good!! And I love that orange color! Very cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic of the boys and their chalk graffiti :) So cute. And that food at cooking class looks delicious, as always !

    have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete