Friday, July 26, 2013

High Five for Friday!

It's sad... but I'm back home again. All good things must come to an end... Dang.

Here are the five highlights of my week:

1. I drove up to visit one of my very best friends at her camper at The Lake. 



2. I didn't wipe anyone's arse but my own for four whole days!
I think he thinks he's smiling... but he looks pained.
3. The Stern German got the stairway painted that leads up to the Angsty Teen's room. 
The walls/trim were already Mango Tango/Razzamatazzberry...
Now the stairs match all that.
I think we'd thought of painting the stairway about nine years ago... but... oops... kind of forgot over time. Plus, there's no way to paint it when the Angsty Teen is around... she would forget and walk all over that business.

4. I had my share of Jennies.

Raspberry vodka/7-up/lime wedges
Mix together in a tall glass with lots of ice. Delicious.

5. I learned how to pop a squat off the end of a boat... & how to swish afterwards...
very convenient...

Today is the last full day of having the Angsty Teen gone... she gets back Saturday evening. There's still been plenty of angst to go around... 

The Angsty Teen (aka The Concussed One) is coming home on crutches... from having injured her knee and she thinks she may have concussed her self again...

I need a Jenny.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the stairs. My girls would go crazy over those colors.

    Have a great weekend, Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like the stairs! They look really good with the hallway - can't wait to walk on them on Monday!

    ReplyDelete