The Angsty Teen got home from her morning of band and she did a lot of this:
|Icing the injured knee|
- Move the Angsty Teen's crap out of the kitchen
- Move the Angsty Teen's crap out of the dining room
- Move the Angsty Teen's crap out of the living room
- Move the Angsty Teen's crap away from the front door
Are you sensing a theme here?
Then I got to make Spinach Artichoke Dip... and get the other snacks ready.
"We" were ready for Kati and That Guy when they got here.
We had Happy Hour on the porch... drinks and snacks. I think I forgot to take a picture of that...
Then we ran out to the oldest Grand Boy's Tball game... only the game didn't exist.
Then we went to supper at the best (read: only) good place in town.
The Angsty Teen likes her ketchup... so That Guy raced to all the nearby tables and gathered up extra supplies for her.
|Yes, she gets American food here...|
We told the waiter that it was That Guy's birthday:
|Sorry, Kati. I know you don't like to be photographed on that side.|
It's the only picture I had of the sombrero... and Mike... and his bff Juan.
When we got home the Angsty Teen (I'm sure) impressed That Guy with her wrestling mask. I was just impressed that she could find it in her room...
Then Kati and That Guy left to go to his parents' home about 45 minutes away. I enjoyed having them here.
Here's some things I liked about him:
- He ate my spinach artichoke dip and the Stern German's antelope sausage... without balking.
- He drank the Stern German's beer... happily.
- He was super engaging with the Angsty Teen... Things that she does/says that Kati would just roll her eyes at? He had fun with all that.
- He, willingly, met the dog and didn't back down when the dog was a little cray cray.
So, in summation:
- He plays well with others.
- He appears to be housebroken.
- He didn't jump up on anybody.
- He likes treats.
Wait, maybe that's the dog...
All in all, a fine time was had by all... I think.