|Yep, tying your shoes is a great idea...|
1. Acorns. So glad I wasn't on Rollerblades. And when those suckers pelt you from the tree or maybe from the rotten youths throwing them at those passing by... they kind of hurt.
2. Walnuts. There's just a few but more are coming... Can't wait to get hit with one of those.
3. People who pass you silently. Always startles me. Just holla "On the left." or "On the right."... whatever your political persuasion might be...
4. People who walk side-by-side even when they know you are trying to go around them. Excuse me, did you not here me say, "On the right."??? Move... get out the way!
5. Canadian Geese. Hate. them. so. much. So much waddling and hissing... wait... that might've been me.
Anyway... geese freak me out... especially when they have goslings with them (Ryan?). Mean... geese are so mean.
Oh... and if there was a 5b? Poop on the trail. Dog... really? Pick that stuff up. Goose? Does this look like a bathroom? Well, I mean... apparently it does... Stupid geese...