1. Yellow Supper was a hit on Monday night.
When we had The Grand Boys we had a Yellow Supper. What did we eat?
- Macaroni and cheese (This could easily work for Orange Supper night as well...)
- Golden Delicious apple slices
- Corn on the cob
- Yellow pepper slices (One Grand Boy thought these were delicious since he got to dip them in ranch dressing.)
- Banana and lemon pudding
|The Grand Boys didn't even know what pudding was! But they had fun making it.|
Almost everyone liked Yellow Supper...
|He did like the food... but he didn't like Gpa putting a napkin over his head...|
2. The diabetic, bariatric, geratric, blind guy and I made Eggplant Parmesan.
|We layered it like lasagna... yum...|
3. My mom had a nice birthday.
Really... what do you get an 83 year old who doesn't really need anything? Since she loves biscotti, i made her some almond biscotti (it was a Rachael Ray recipe) and topped it with melted white and milk chocolate chips.
My dad gave her these flowers...that I ordered and picked up and brought over...
Well, I didn't actually finish the movie last night... but I will today!
I have no big plans for the weekend... but I should have a couple more hours home alone on Saturday afternoon... so that's pretty exciting!
Hope your weekend is great.