Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Not By the Hair of My...

(via)
When we were at the state fair on Sunday... the heat index (and I'm not exactly sure what that even is...) was 110 degrees. Wait... I do know what that means... It means it was damn hot... that's what it means.

Anyway, there were a lot of interesting folks at the fair... strange clothes... strange tattoos... strange haircuts.... Just a lot of strangeness in general.

I didn't snap any pictures any of the strangeness... because I didn't want to get pummeled. Plus, I see strange things right here in my hometown all the time.

Last week when I had the diabetic, geriatric, bariatric blind guy at Walmart... I saw this:
These two brothers were shopping with their mom and little sister... and they had interesting... ah... unique... ah... odd? haircuts.

Okay... so the little guy just had a wide, short Mohawk... his brother? His brother's hair cut just had strips on each side of where a Mohawk would've gone.
  1. I asked their mom if I could take their picture... she agreed.
  2. I asked the boys if they liked their haircuts... they did.
  3. I asked the mom if she got both haircuts for the price of one... she didn't.
  4. I wondered if the little sister had a unique, weird, odd haircut... she didn't.
Later in the week I saw this on Twitter:
(source)
Okay... those are freaking awful... wow... I actually have nothing else to say about that bowl-cut mullet.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. The mohawk I'm good with. Even the reverse (?) mohawk I can live with because those boys probably love wrestling. But that rat tail bowl cut mullet thing going on... ouch. That's just mean, poor kids.

    ReplyDelete