Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Photos You Really Need to Study

Last week on Buzzfeed I came across something entitled "24 Photos You Really Need To Look At To Understand" and it was... well, humorous... and weird... and disturbing.

Some of the pictures are easy to figure out if you just looked for a few seconds... like this one:
(via)
Some are hilarious... This is not a group of bridesmaids made of up little people...
(via)
Some you've probably seen before... I'd seen some on Facebook...

And some are kind of disturbing... But you you should probably just click here to go to the page and see the pictures for yourself...

The second one is pretty funny...

The third and fourth ones? Definitely disturbing. I was really tired when I looked at them the first time and it took me a while to figure out the third picture.

Which ones are the funniest to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment