Thursday, August 22, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Angsty Teen Style

In the past few days I haven't quite finished the story of the Angsty Teen's eyebrow-area lump removal... and the rest of the story is pretty good... but I'll get to that another time.
Kind of a frightening picture... but do you like m orange paint swatch???
In honor of both Throwback Thursday and the Angsty Teen I am going to share with you facial expressions of hers from days gone by... well, from last week...

See, with her skin stitched up... she can't make any facial expressions other than... other than... basically no expression. It's kind of hilarious...

  • She can't do meaningful SnapChats with her friends 
  • She can't raise her eyebrows towards her marching band section leader in anger
  • She can't scowl at the Stern German... AND...
  • She can't even roll her eyes at me... not that she'd ever want to... okay, maybe...

Anyway, I digress...

Here's a collage of photos of the Angsty Teen from the week prior to her procedure. It's been pretty quiet around here this week... almost... dare I say... boring???
Needless to say... it is pretty hard to find a "normal" picture of this child...

And as Kati would say... the Angsty Teen's kind of nuckin' futz...

She can be quite entertaining though... as you can obviously see...

2 comments:

  1. She looks like a ton of fun!!! haha I bet she keeps you on your toes and entertained at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly she takes my favorite photos of all time.

    ReplyDelete