Thursday, August 29, 2013

Throwback Thursday: She's Back

Do you remember my Throwback Thursday post from last week? Click here to read it...
She was all up in my business while I was going to the bathroom  yesterday....
Anyway... I shared this collage of pictures of the facial expressions the Angsty Teen could make before she had the lump removed from above her eyebrow...
Her procedure was a little over a week ago... and she hasn't been able to be too expressive with her facial features since then... and now... Sheeeeee's baaaaaack!

When I told her I was going to make shakes... milkshakes for supper tonight she put on her high pitched Ermegherd voice and started yelling. "No! No! I don't want all the boys to come to my yard. I don't. I don't. I don't want them to come to my yard, Sally." 

She kept saying things like this over and over as she nuzzled my neck... until it was uncomfortable... which was actually right away...
Then when I tried to get a picture of her standing up yelling at me in that voice all she could scream in that high pitched squealing voice was "Nooooooo!"

That definitely made for an attractive picture.

Moral of the story? She's back. oh, yay. There may not be enough vodka in the house for this business.

Also, you'd think she would want me to make her a milkshake... she doesn't know how to do it. I could teach her, but I'd have to charge...

2 comments: