Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dance Party Do Over

Well, apparently no one could view the Angsty Teen's dance video from yesterday.
Such an attractive face look...
Yes, You Tube people, I understand that I don't own the rights to the song, but you said it had been cleared for viewing. Dirty, rotten liars.

Technology isn't my best friend. In fact, I'm not even sure we are on speaking terms usually... I know just enough stuff to get by...  and be slightly dangerous.

Hmmm... maybe I can upload the video right to my blog? There is a button up there at the top that I've never used...

Hey, this might actually work... or I might just think it works... it's hard for me to tell the difference. I could go onto my blog yesterday and play the video... but no one else could... so, who knows?

Let me know if this one works... If it doesn't? I apologize. If it does? I still might owe you an apology.

I was going to write about my non-highlights of the week... but I think I'll save that for tomorrow.

Watching this video might be more than enough fun for one day...

3 comments:

  1. IT WORKS! Absolutely worth the wait, that is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA can't stop laughing.

      Delete