Friday, September 20, 2013

High Five for Friday!

How was your week? Mine was pretty good. I started being intentional about working out... and these old muscles are a bit sore!

Here are some other highlights of my week:

1. I made some good food:
a. Zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting (no picture)
b. Homemade spaghetti sauce with meatballs and vermicelli (so good... especially with some red wine!)
c. Sesame chicken (I might've been a little heavy handed with the sesame seeds...)

2. The Stern German made the Angsty Teen finish her last half of a meatball last night...
but then he left the room...
3. I made a mess:
I dropped a nearly-full container of cocoa on the floor... and in the baking drawer. What a mess.

4. The Angsty Teen made some fun with her nephews... aka The Grand Boys.

5. I made it past level 65 on Candy Crush.
Off and on I had been trying to beat this level for over a week... kind of frustrating when it has to do more with luck than skill.

So that is my week in summation. Hope you had a good week! Enjoy your weekend.

Tomorrow I will be driving my dad to his 65th class reunion... it is going to be a looonnnggg day.

3 comments:

  1. That pasta looks yummy!!! Have fun at the reunion!

    Happy Friday!!
    xo, Sarah Grace
    GracefullyMadeDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spaghetti looks amazing!! Yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the candy crush is sucking you in, I knew it. Mmm pasta, I really want pasta now. Not so much meatballs after seeing that though!

    ReplyDelete