Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day

Monday was Labor Day. What did you do?

On Labor Day... which I think is supposed to be a day off of doing labor...

I was...

... laboring under the delusion that it would be a day of no laboring. Bahahaha... as if.

... laboring away with The Grand Boys here for the morning... and all that that entailed... snacks... crafts... walks... lunch... parks... several diaper changes... etc.
I did have some good help!
... laboring away in the kitchen making food for a cook out with my parents for supper. Which they thoroughly enjoyed...

There was so much work to do... cooking, cleaning up, cleaning up again... doing more and more and more dishes... Hauling food, plates, utensils to my parents' place to grill burgers and eat  baked beans and potato salad...

So I guess it was in no way, shape, or form a day that was free from labor.

But, at least I'm glad that I'm not in labor... So... there is that...

No comments:

Post a Comment