Monday, September 16, 2013

Sweet Dance Moves

I wish I could say it was a relaxing weekend... but it was a busy... way too busy.
After dinner on Sunday night the Angsty Teen was supposed to help me with dishes... but, as is the cae about 80% of the time, that is when the urge to "go" hits her.

When she finally came down to help me... she had to wipe off the dining room table. I always let her put on the music of her choice and crank up the volume so that she works with a better attitude...

This time she started dancing... so I tried to take a video of the Angsty Teen's dance moves.

She wasn't biting in the beginning... but go ahead and watch this girl bust a move.

It's less than a minute long.

And it's kind of funny.

Also.. it doesn't seem to be working... but I have embedded it a second time... because the codes look different.

Technology is not my friend. I don't know what I am doing... but the first video is the new code... Good luck.
 
I don't have any sweet dance moves... well, I can do a pretty mean Chicken Dance... and I don't totally suck at the Electric Slide... and... oh, yeah, I can totally rock the Hokey Pokey.

That's all I got.


2 comments:

  1. It won't work! It says the content got blocked for copyright or something :(

    ReplyDelete