Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Top Two Non-highlights

Here are the two non-highlights of my week:

1. My Neighbor Who Watches Us is home from her trip. 
(via)
Dang.

She's been gone over two weeks. It has been heavenly to sit out in the yard and to keep our curtains wide open in the dining room! A person could get used to this...

We enjoyed time on the Stern German's new patio without anyone watching and/or listening to us...
 I guess the time on the patio wasn't always enjoyed by all...
 FYI: That's the Stern German's happy face... I think...

2. I'm driving the diabetic, geriatric, bariatric blind guy to his 85th high school reunion. 

Saturday is going to be a long day. It is 4 1/2 hour drive... each way. We are driving there... eating supper with his classmates that are still alive (obvs)... and driving back home again.

Spending the night away from home is just asking for trouble since he can't see his way around a hotel room very well. And this way, my mom doesn't have to go... she gets a whole day alone. She is soooo excited!

And... my dad is excited to see his old girlfriend... I told him she might look a little older... He said, "It doesn't matter... I can't see her anyway!"

True dat.

No comments:

Post a Comment