Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday with the Angsty Teen

This week is shaping up to be kind of ugly... well, just too dang busy...too much to do...  too many people to take care of... too many hours without sleep...

So the Angsty Teen has volunteered to share some of her wisdom with you... Who wouldn't want to take advice from this:


Here are her fifteen year old thoughts on having (or, more accurately, not having) a boyfriend:


I don't feel the need to have a boyfriend. 

I have food.

I have a laptop.

I can watch TV and eat in literally every room of the house. 

I keep snacks in my bathroom.

My life is great.

I have a dog.

I don't need a guy to be happy.

I have Netflix, Beaches.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, thanks for the laugh Angsty Teen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so wise angsty teen. I do have a boyfriend, buuuut... I like my dog more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Angsty Teen. You're great. And ridiculous. Clean the snacks out of the bathroom before I come home at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete