Friday, October 11, 2013

High Five for Friday

It has been a busy, busy week...  Here are my highlights:

1. My empty box o' wine has been replaced... and my day was better yesterday.
Coincidence? I think not.
(via)
I have some very wise blogger friends who suggested I put my feet up with a glass of wine a little more often... but the box had been empty for awhile... Problem solved.

2. The Stern German is going on a hunting trip soon! 
Probably not a moment too soon, either...
3. I spent a quite a bit of time with The Grand Boys this week.
This was a fun project. Boys, hammers, nails, string...
4. Yesterday... I didn't have to use The Kit at all!
I mean I changed a few diapers... but that is so not the same thing.
Got to remember to buy another box of 100 gloves... soon.
5. Tomorrow is the final marching band competition of the year. 
Last weekend they performed the best they had all season.
The weekends have been so busy... It will be nice to, hopefully, have a little more time.

Hope you have a good weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got a new box, running out is the worst feeling. Speaking of which, thanks for the grocery reminder.

    ReplyDelete