Friday, October 25, 2013

High Five for Friday

Yep, back to the real world. Left the hotel in California at 5:30 am yesterday... drove into my garage in Minnesota about 9:30 pm. It was kind of a long day.

But here are five of  the highlights from my trip (not a lot of pics... "bump" isn't working for me):

1. I was able to spend time with my girls.




2. I was able to spend a little time by myself.

3. Jeopardy! was a fun adventure!

4. I stayed in nice hotels for EIGHT nights.... I love hotels!
5. We had safe trips out there and back home... 
and I didn't have any accidents driving my rental cars in LA traffic! It was more than a little crazy.


8 comments:

  1. Your trip looks amazing! I would kill to be in that hot tub right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Alyssa. Just seeing a pic of the hot tub made me so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip! I need an 8 night vacation lol
    -danielle (:

    heydanixo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were able to make this trip happen, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow living vicariously...just had my 3rd kid about 3 months ago, so your trip/pics look like a dream :). Stopping by from High Five for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fun trip!! And so fun to have some 'alone' time as well as some fun with your daughters! I LOVE hotels, too!

      Delete
  6. 8 nights on vacay sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fireplace makes me want to curl up with a hot beverage!
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete