Friday, November 1, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's been a busy week...  amusing at times... well, depending on whom you ask...
Here are the five highlights of my week:

1. We survived the first choir concert of the year!
These things are really long... and this one was rescheduled to a SUNDAY night.
Look how happy the Angsty Teen is without the Stern German in the picture:
Show choir outfits...
2. The youngest of The Grand Boys didn't get this shiner on our watch... so that's good.
Rumor has it a brother accidentally dropped a firetruck on his face...
3. I joined a new fitness club in town called Brick House Fitness.
That's apropos since I'm actually built like one...
4. Halloween was fine.
The Grand Boys always go Trick or Treating at the assisted living place where my parents live... so in order to save them an extra stop... we just go over there to see them.
Impossible to get a good picture of everyone... or anyone!
5. I survived a week with nine visits to various medical facilities.
No one's been sick... but... still... there's always plenty of stuff going on!

So that's my week in a nutshell. Hope you had a good week.

2 comments:

  1. Haha love them wiggling in every photo. Also you, like my mother, are a saint for putting up with the Stern German and the Angsty Teen. Some how I turned out exactly like my dad, my mother is appalled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Halloween costumes are adorable! So are the little cuties wearing them.

    ReplyDelete