1. The Stern German survived his colonoscopy.
It's all behind him now... okay... I guess it was all along... butt... The best line of the day? When I gave him hand gel before he ate his snack in his little recovery room. I looked at the nurse and unwittingly stated, "I'm a little anal about germs."
2. The Angsty Teen survived a super-sized sneeze that brought her to her knees.
I heard the sneeze and a loud crashing sound... Thankfully she wasn't injured... but I did look longingly at that Corona box behind her. It has denote-able items it in. Dang.
3. The Grand Boys survived a painting adventure.
The Stern German was just as determined to keep the paint brush out of the youngest boy's mouth as the boy was to put it in his mouth. Who do you think won?
|The bottom pic is a bit blurry... but, look... we made brown!|
What did that entail? My geriatric mother's four doctor appointments, the morning-long procedure for the Stern German, and several trips with the diabetic, geriatric, bariatric blind guy to work out and to Walmart.
For my stepdaughter's photography mini-sessions this weekend, I made:
- Sugar cookies with colorful sugared tops
- Pretzels dipped in almond bark and sprinkled with colored sugar
- Frosted mint brownie bites
- Peanut butter fudge with marshmallows
I might have to try this closer to Christmas time for myself. I never do much Christmas baking... but... when I put my mind to it... I can git 'er done... apparently!
I seem to have survived another week. Hope you survived yours as well.