Friday, November 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

These are the top five things I survived this week...

I survived:

1. Having The Grand Boys here Monday...
This guy was a little out of sorts after being at daycare for most of the day and then with us for four hours... It was just too long of a day. And, yes, that is pizza sauce on his head.

2. Writing a letter of recommendation for this girl for the National Honor Society...
Her dad is an English teacher at the high school... probably my girls' favorite teacher... but knowing that he would read the letter made writing it a little stressful! (And, btw, he thought it was great! Woohoo!)

3. A week with the Angsty Teen and the Stern German...
 Sometimes that takes a lot of work...

4. My first attempt at making a Bahn Mi sandwich...
It was pretty tasty.
5.  The first night of Indoor... which is a larger than life indoor marching band show we do each year.
This is the brassline feature with lights in the horns... pretty sweet.
That means it was a late night... and now I'm going to bed. Friday I have the middle of The Grand Boys for the morning...  Gotta get my rest if I'm going to keep up with him!

Hope you had a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment