Friday, December 6, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!

I am at Kati's... I drove to Omaha to celebrate her birthday. We had a nice evening going out for dinner and meeting up with a friend of hers for dessert.

Now Kati is at work... and I'm at her apartment... by myself... as in alone... all alone.

Not gonna lie... I'm pretty excited about my day...

I do believe I am:

1. Not wiping anyone's arse.
Sorry, guys.... not today.
2. Not taking anyone to to any doctor's appointments.
Last week? There were four doctor appointments and next week there are three... but none today!

3. Not pushing any wheelchairs or loading walkers into cars.
You would think I would have totally buff arms by now. That is not the case.
4. Not repeating what I say until it is heard and understood... I said, "Not repeating what I say until it is hear and understood!"
She's very sweet... but most days can't hear worth a lick.
5. Possibly day drinking... just a little... and watching mindless television... or maybe even taking a nap... People do that, right?
Who am I kidding? I don't nap... and I don't sit around doing nothing... but it could happen.

We'll see... Who knows how I will spend my day.

But, barring any crises at home... I will be here with Kati until Sunday. So... no butt-wiping for a few days... at least that's what I'd like to think!

1 comment: