Plus, it's Friday the 13th... so that's rather unfortunate... but really? I'm thinking that things couldn't possibly seem more bizarre than normal.
Oh well... I'll get my act together... eventually. Or not... either way... Christmas will be here on time!
Since last Friday... here are five of the highlights from my week:
1. I was able to celebrate Kati's birthday with her!
|Pretty sure that's not the real Santa...|
I think the pic's a bit blurry... or maybe I need to wash my glasses... but I'm too tired to care! Sorry.
4. This little guy came and played on Wednesday.
- baked chocolate chip cookies
- read books
- played with trains
- didn't pee our pants (I think he was worried about me on that one...)
- watched a John Deere tractor video
It was his idea of a perfect morning... And, he learned what happens when you blow on a big bowl of flour. Hilarious.
5. The Angsty Teen is recovering from having her wisdom teeth out yesterday.
Antibiotics every six hours, alternating different pain meds every three hours, and ice packs every 45 minutes... this is kind of an exhausting job! But she's been doing great... so that's good news.
Hope you have a great weekend.