The week has been kind of odd with having school canceled yesterday due to the cold weather. But it's still time for me to give you the five highlights of my week... So, here goes!
Here are the five greatest things I made this week...
1. I made... it to my cooking class... and home again safely!
|We made teriyaki drummies, Garlic Prosciutto Dip, and Mini-Beef Wellingtons.|
2. I made... it through (another) day of no school due to the cold weather.
|Didn't take long to chill this baby!|
|Sun-dried tomato turkey, Muenster cheese, spinach, |
scallions, red peppers, hummus, and a little wine,
4. I made... fun of the Stern German for being the smart phone expert at the Angsty Teen's volleyball tournament!
5. I made... The Grand Boys play with corn starch and shaving cream...
|Fun to watch them squish and squash the stuff!|
6. I made... a great play in Words With Friends!
So, that's my week in a short summary. It was pretty good... Hope you had a good week, too!