Friday, January 24, 2014

High Five for Friday

Here it is... Friday, once again.

The week has been kind of odd with having school canceled yesterday due to the cold weather. But it's still time for me to give you the five highlights of my week... So, here goes!

Here are the five greatest things I made this week...

1. I made... it to my cooking class... and home again safely!
We made teriyaki drummies, Garlic Prosciutto Dip, and Mini-Beef Wellingtons.
Going to this class is the highlight of my month. There are great people... great recipes to make... great food to share... and a little bit of tasty wine. It's perfect.

2. I made... it through (another) day of no school due to the cold weather.
Didn't take long to chill this baby!
3. I made... a delicious lunch for myself yesterday.
Sun-dried tomato turkey, Muenster cheese, spinach,
scallions, red peppers, hummus, and a little wine,

4. I made... fun of the Stern German for being the smart phone expert at the Angsty Teen's volleyball tournament!

5. I made... The Grand Boys play with corn starch and shaving cream...
Fun to watch them squish and squash the stuff!
And here's a bonus item:

6. I made... a great play in Words With Friends!


So, that's my week in a short summary. It was pretty good... Hope you had a good week, too!

2 comments:

  1. I love your six accomplishments! 1. That food looks amazing! Great job! 2. I had to quit WWF bc I was totally addicted. 3. Your Grand Boys are so cute! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! That cooking class food looks soooo good

    ReplyDelete