Friday, February 7, 2014

High Five for Friday

This week went by quickly. In fact, I haven't taken time to blog all week. Oh well… here are my high points:

1. The diabetic, geriatric, bariatric blind guy helped me make Moroccan Lentil Soup.
The soup was delicious… but he didn't listen very well when I told him that I had put a clove of garlic on his cutting board for him to smell… I turned my back and next thing you know the garlic was gone!

2. It was Snow Week at our high school and the Angsty Teen had dress-up days all week.
On Monday a bunch of her friends along with the Angsty Teen all dressed up like puppies from 101 Dalmatians. (No, there weren't 101 of them… bummer.)
3. The Stern German and the Angsty Teen had their moments this week…
4. I took my mother to Walmart. 
She forgot her hearing aid… and she took off without me. It was an adventure.

5. We survived a couple different Forced Family Fun times.
Although the Angsty Teen just watched the Super Bowl commercials and spent the rest of the time on her phone… 
Can't blame her… awful game to watch!
Hope you are surviving your week! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I love the phrase "Force Family Fun"! I feel like that is our family sometimes :) Here's my 5:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/02/high-five-for-friday-2714.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete