Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's Always Something

We've gotten quite a bit of snow in the past few days… probably 10 inches? Not sure… but a lot!

Today is supposed to be balmy… upwards of 40 degrees. So it's a great day to get the diabetic, geriatric, bariatric blind guy out of his building…

…except this is what their car looks like at the moment.
It's not terrible… but looks like more work than I want to be doing.

The guy that plows the driveway where my parents live does a terrible job. I'm surprised one of the geriatric residents hasn't fallen and broken a hip and sued them by now.

When my parents moved into the building they were told that someone would clean off the cars and move them when the guy plows… except that rarely happens.

Maybe, the "someone" they were referring to… was me! Damn. I should probably be getting paid for this… especially with how wet and heavy this snow is.

Well, I'm gonna get my tall winter boots on and start clearing a path to the driver's door… Hope I don't fall.

On the plus side, if I slip and fall and can't get up… there's always someone looking out their windows watching for something exciting to happen who could call for help.

Not really joking about that.

1 comment:

  1. the worst. they are doing a full lot cleaning for us today thankfully, I was so nervous about getting stuck yesterday

    ReplyDelete