Sunday, May 4, 2014

In the News...

Well, my sleepy, little town made the news… not just the local news either… We made the national news…. CNN, The Washington Post, Fox News, MSNBC, etc. Dang.

Did you hear/read about the high school junior whose plans to kill his family and fellow students was thwarted? That happened here… in my little town.

Click here to read the story.
Or click on this video link… it might work...


He went to school with the Angsty Teen. She knew who he was. He wasn't really odd. Seemed normal enough. He made eye contact with people in the halls. Dressed normally.

But, obviously, something was amiss.

Such a bizarre situation… here… in my little town.

So thankful that it turned out the way it did.

5 comments:

  1. Jeez I had no idea he went to school with the Angsty Teen! Creepy. So glad they caught him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you (and your daughter) when I heard this. So scary when they don't fit the "typical" description. You just never know what people are capable of. Thankful this one was averted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, SO scary!! I am so glad that someone caught him before he let loose in the school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH!!! my mom and i have been thinking about you and your daughter, UGH... i am so freaked out by this. SO glad someone paid attn to their perceptiveness and instinct on something just being "off" SO crazy! and VERY scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so so scary. I am glad that nothing happened but I can't even imagine something like that happening in my hometown.

    ReplyDelete