Dang. That means she will be home all afternoon... on the plus side, since I have to pick her up at noon I don't have to eat lunch with my geriatric parents... so that's always a good thing.
Not that eating with them is always bad... but I'm usually with them... or at least one of them... usually my father... EVERY SINGLE COTTON PICKIN' MORNING. So by lunch time I am more than happy to head home to get something accomplished in my own house... or to just sit and do nothing... I've heard it both ways.
Anyway it's time for me to tell you the five best things of my week:
1. I think I finally figured out how to do a screen shot from my phone.
|Tweets from last night...|
2. I've found some great ideas of things to do from blogs I read:
|Empty wipe container....|
|Isn't he adorable... and so focused.|
Kept the Grand Boy busy the whole time I made supper...
3. It's Finals Week... wait, that's not a highlight... the trimester is over... wait... that might not be a highlight either... that means no school on Monday. I guess the good news is that I will get my dining room table back:
|um...the glass of wine is mine...|
Doesn't she have a table in her room? Pretty sure she does.
4. Made some great Chicken Black Bean Enchiladas for supper last night:
|The cranberry margaritas that accompanied them were amazing!|
5. I survived a week with a lot of doctor appointments for my parents:
- an appointment with my mom's eye doctor
- a pre-op physical for my mom
- a podiatrist visit for my dad
- two physical therapy appointments (one for each of them)
- a blood draw for my mo
- an echocardiogram appointment for my mom
- a chest x-ray appointment for my mom
I'm hoping to not go to see any doctors for a while... oh, wait... the Stern German has appointments on Monday, both of my parents have physical therapy appointments next week, and the Angsty Teen has a dental appointment... this is my life. Are you jealous?
Hope your weekend is great... what am I saying... I hope my weekend is great!